Conditions of Letting and Booking
1. We will look forward to welcoming you any time after 16:00 (4pm) on the day of arrival, and we ask you to leave at 10:00 (10am) on the day of your departure.
2. Unless otherwise agreed the cottage is let as holiday accommodation only, on a weekly basis.
3. A deposit of 20% of the total should be sent with your booking form.
4. We ask you to pay the balance of the total price at least 4 weeks before the date your holiday starts. Otherwise we reserve the right to relet your week.
5. If you have to cancel your booking, please let us know as soon as possible. The balance and deposit will be forfeited, unless we can relet the cottage.
6. In case of an emergency we reserve the right to access to the cottage at any time during the letting period.
7. The bookings are not interchangeable. The cottage should not be sublet nor should the number of persons in occupation exceed the sleeping accommodation provided.
8. The hirer agrees that no responsibility is accepted by the proprietor for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises, or whilst engaged in any activity there from, or any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
9. Occasional damage or breakage are unavoidable. If you damage or break something, please tell us and we will try to put things right with the least cost or inconvenience to you.
10. The cottage should be left as you found it on arrival. Any excessive cleaning will incur a surcharge of at least £50 per cottage.
11. We welcome well behaved pets, but as it is a sheep farming area all dogs must be under proper control at all times. We make an extra charge of £5 per week per pet to cover extra cleaning.
12. All bed linen, towels and electrics are included in the price. A welcome log basket is also included. Extra logs are available at £4 a basket.
13. The cottage are let only to the numbers of people mentioned on the booking form. Any extra people maybe charged or asked to leave at the owners discretion.